ArchiMate® 3.0 Course - Foundation and Practitioner (Level 1 and Level 2)
ArchiMate® is an international standard established by The Open Group®. The standard describes the graphical language for enterprise architecture modelling.
This training course is intended to enable the learners to develop the skills and knowledge required to perform effective Enterprise Architecture modelling using the ArchiMate® 3.0 language.
During the training course participants learn about the structure of the language, as well as its concepts, principles and assumptions. The training focuses to great extent on practical exercises consisting in analyzing and creating models compatible with the ArchiMate® 3 standard.
During this course you will learn how to:
- prepare to ArchiMate examination and become ArchiMate Certified
- model notation specially invented to develop enterprise architectures
- adopt the approach that will accelerate your architecture practice
1. Course introduction
2. Foundations of Enterprise Architecture and the ArchiMate® language
3. Enterprise Architecture modelling using ArchiMate® 3.0
4. The business layer
5. The application layer
6. The technology layer
7. Modelling relationships
8. Modelling cross-layer dependencies
9. ArchiMate® viewpoints
10. The motivation extension
11. The implementation and migration extension
12. Language extension mechanisms
13. Certified tool support for the ArchiMate® language
14. Using the ArchiMate® language with other frameworks and languages
15. Course summary
Training materials are based on ArchiMate® 3.0 Courseware and have been accredited by The Open Group®.