From the company that brought you Najva Concert, Banu presents:
Najvay Yalda: a memorable night of nostalgic music, dance and poetry.
Performers: Faramarz Aslani, Mamak Khadem, Farzin Farhadi and their band, plus the
dancing of Helia Bandeh and Sina Valiollah as Host
Venue: Music Hall, Zabeel Saray, Palm Jumeireh, Dubai
Date: Saturday, 16 th of December 2017
Show start time: 8:00 PM
This year, in honor of Yalda the longest night of the year, and in homage to ancient Iranian celebrations, Banu brings you a great celebration of Yalda festival.This will be a night to remember with the nostalgic and soulful voice Faramarz Aslani, the heart-warming fusion songs of Mamak Khadem and the musical direction of Farzin Farhadi. Furthermore, we bring you the magical dancing of Helia Bandeh and special host Sina Valiollah.
Table and individual ticket options:
VIP Dining: AED 1295/- (Table for 4: AED 5180/- Table for 6: AED 7770/-, Table for 8: AED 10360/-). These tickets include a three course set dinner.
VIP Seating: AED 995/-
Gold Seating: AED 695/-
Gold Lounge: AED 4170/- a full lounge for six people (not including dinner)
Silver Seating: AED 495/-
Faramarz Aslani is an Iranian singer, guitarist, composer, songwriter, and producer. He is a graduate of London University's College of Journalism and has written for several Persian and English publications. He was discovered by the President of CBS in Tehran. His first album, 'Occupation of the Heart', recorded for CBSS in 1977, has remained on the best sellers chart since its debut. He also recorded his sophomore album, "Hafez, a Memorandom" for the same company. He has also collaborated with several other Iranian artists on various albums such as "Rumi, The Beloved Is Here".
Mamak Khadem is an Iranian-American singer. She immigrated to the United States in 1978 to pursue higher education. Mamak captivates audiences by blending her roots in the ancient poetry and music of the Persian masters with a bold and revolutionary new sound. In music, she opens to cultural influences, but she has chosen the classical Persian style as her base. Formerly of the sensational Cross-Cultural fusion ensemble AXIOM OF CHOICE, Mamak Weaves a canopy, both simple and rich, for a stunningly emotional and spiritual musical experience that inspires new listeners to embrace cultural diversity and at the same time appreciation of Persian arts and culture through a blending of old and new. Mamak regularly travels back to Iran to study with some of the finest Persian vocalists and masters.
Farzin Farhadi, is a musical producer, musical director, a world class composer and a saxophonist. In the hand of Farzin Farhadi, powerful ballads are artfully transitioned from classical Persian melodies to Flamenco. Sufi sounds are mystically fused with Jazz. Poetry of Hafez is masterfully set to Argentinean Tango and the commanding orchestral harmonization of String Quartet is laced with the soulful vocals of Faramarz Aslani. He is a master at quintessential and groundbreaking fusion of Persian and international music.
Helia Bandeh has established herself as one of the great Persian dancers of the modern era. Her unique dance style is immediately recognizable through her elegant, precise, powerful and exquisitely delicate movements. She has performed with world class artists and instructed Persian dancing all over the world. Through research of Persian dance history, Helia has created a unique dance style and method, that captures the essence of classical Persian dance and adapts it to modern times. Helia takes a leading role in creating universal support for Persian dance as one of the main art forms of Iranian culture and as result she is the only female Persian dancer with great support both in Iran and internationally.
Sina Valiollah was born in Tehran. He was brought up in artistic family and as a result was interested in art from an early age. He demonstrated this through his drawings and paintings. Later, he started participating in numerous film festivals and became active doing voice-over work.
With his unique talent and unbeatable passion for his field, he managed to climb the ladder of success in a short period. In 2005, he started working with PMC as a host and production manager. Later on, Sina obtained the rights to produce and broadcast the first Farsi Late Night Show for Iranians, called “Chandshanbeh ba Sina”. This successful and popular program is produced and hosted by Sina .
Contact: +971522550682 / +97143637290
Brought To You By : Banu Events
Official & Exclusive Ticketing Partner: TixBox
- Age Policy : +12
- Dress Code: Cocktail / Festive
- All ticket orders are final. All tickets are NON-EXCHANGABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE
- Each members of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket. The valid ticket must be produced to gain entry to this event. Each ticket grants one entry only
- Doors close at 9PM and entry will be restricted after doors are closed
- Latecomers will not be admitted to their seats until the interval or until a suitable break in the performance. We therefore ask that patrons take their seats in good time
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses, iPads, and selfie sticks are prohibited
- Mobile phones or any other electronic equipment should be set to silent mode before the show begins to avoid disturbing other patrons, the cast and crew
- ID cards for age verification must be presented if asked by venue security (National ID, Driving License, Original Passport)
- Ticket duplication is a crime and if found, will be reported to Dubai Police
- In case organizers find any tickets being re-sold or duplicated, both the buyer and the seller will be reported to the authorities
- The organizer has the right to void any ticket that has been re-sold on black market
- A clear physical print of the ticket must be carried by the guest it gain entry to the event
- If a guest purchases more than one ticket, that guest is responsible for distributing the ticket vouchers to his/her guests. TIXBOX or the event organizer will not keep or hold any ticket at the door
- Please be mindful of traffic issues, parking Issues or any transportation issues that may delay your access
- Smoking is not allowed inside the venue at any time, this includes e-cigarettes