This course covers the fundamentals of sensory evaluation of roasted coffee, an essential skill for many positions within the coffee industry.
Our Sensory Skills - Foundation course teaches trainees:
• How the human body perceives taste and flavour
• How to communicate a sensory experience in a useful way
• How to set up a professional cupping table
• To understand the reasons why we cup
• To describe the optimum conditions for a cupping lab
Part of the SCA Coffee Diploma System, successful completion of Sensory Skills - Foundation Level gets you 5 points towards your SCA Coffee Diploma.
March 31st, starting at 9am. AED1575 per person.
Spaces are limited. Click here to register: http://bit.ly/2CuF1y1