Inspired by James Cameron’s AVATAR, TORUK – The First Flight transports you to the world of Pandora in a visually stunning live setting. Experience a storytelling odyssey through a new world of imagination, discovery, and possibility.
Through a riveting fusion of cutting-edge visuals, puppetry and stagecraft buoyed by a soaring cinematic score, Cirque du Soleil applies its unique signature style to James Cameron’s imaginary world and “makes the bond” between two kindred artistic visions that capture the imagination.
This live immersive experience also bears the distinct signature of directors and multimedia innovators Michel Lemieux and Victor Pilon. It is a living ode to the Na’vi’s symbiotic coexistence with nature and their belief in the basic interconnectedness of all living things.
Narrated by a “Na’vi Storyteller” and populated by unforgettable characters, TORUK – The First Flight is a mythical tale set thousands of years before the events depicted in the film AVATAR, and before any humans ever set foot on Pandora.
When a natural catastrophe threatens to destroy the sacred Tree of Souls, Ralu and Entu, two Omatikaya boys on the brink of adulthood, fearlessly decide to take matters into their own hands. Upon learning that Toruk can help them save the Tree of Souls, they set out, together with their newfound
friend Tsyal, on a quest high up in the Floating Mountains to find the mighty red and orange predator that rules the Pandoran sky. Prophecy is fulfilled when a pure soul rises among the clans to ride Toruk for the first time and save the Na’vi from a terrible fate.
TORUK – The First Flight will be presented at Dubai World Trade Center, Jan 4-17 , 2018. Tickets for those performances will be on pre-sale for pre-registered customers and Cirque Club members on 18 October 2017, at 02:00pm. Public on-sale will start October 20 at 11:00am. Ticket prices start from AED 295 up to AED 2,495. Tickets can be purchased exclusively from https://www.tixbox.com/en/
Cirque du Soleil
TORUK – The First Flight is Cirque du Soleil’s 37th production since 1984. The company has brought wonder and delight to more than 155 million spectators in more than 300 cities on six continents. Cirque du Soleil has close to 4,000 employees, including 1,300 performing artists from close to 50 different countries.
1. Cirque Du Soleil follows an above 5 years old age policy ( +5)
2. All ticket orders are final. All tickets are NON-EXCHANGABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE
3. Each members of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket. The valid ticket must be produced to gain entry to this event. Each ticket grants one entry only
4. Doors close 10 min before each show and entry will be restricted after doors are closed
5. Latecomers will not be admitted to their seats until the interval or until a suitable break in the performance. We therefore ask that patrons take their seats in good time
6. No FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY or RECORDING DEVICES of any kind are allowed
7. Professional cameras with detachable lenses, iPads, and selfie sticks are prohibited
8. Mobile phones or any other electronic equipment should be set to silent mode before the show begins to avoid disturbing other patrons, the cast and crew
9. Patrons choosing to leave the venue during a performance cannot be readmitted
10. Please look at the designated directional signs in the venue entrances that will assist you to access the right seating zone
11. ID cards for age verification must be presented if asked by venue security (National ID, Driving License, Original Passport)
12. Ticket duplication is a crime and if found, will be reported to Dubai Police
13. In case organizers find any tickets being re-sold or duplicated, both the buyer and the seller will be reported to the authorities
14. The organizer has the right to void any ticket that has been re-sold on black market
15. A clear physical print of the ticket must be carried by the guest it gain entry to the event
16. If a guest purchases more than one ticket, that guest is responsible for distributing the ticket vouchers to his/her guests. TIXBOX or the event organizer will not keep or hold any ticket at the door
17. Please be mindful of traffic issues, parking Issues or any transportation issues that may delay your access
18. Smoking is not allowed inside the venue at any time, this includes e-cigarettes
You can read the full Terms & Conditions on TixBox.com